SECBE aims to inspire the construction industry to deliver better infrastructure and buildings in a more collaborative and cost-effective way, consistently.
For more than ten years the SECBE team has been helping businesses in the built environment / construction sector to improve performance and to win more work. We engage with and support leaders in construction across London and the South East of England.
SECBE is the regional centre for Constructing Excellence, driving positive change across London and the South East, recognising the best companies and projects and inspiring others to adopt innovative ways of working. Constructing Excellence is a trusted and critical partner to UK Government, a cross-sector, cross-supply chain, member led organisation operating for the good of industry and its stakeholders. Together we are helping the industry to rise to the challenges of the Construction 2025 strategy which presents opportunities, not threats, for those who understand how to change their game plan.
SECBE has a strong track record in project management and facilitation, with particular expertise in the following areas:
- Project management of complex European funded business support programmes
- Developing and facilitating government and industry-led task groups and enabling networks
- Achieving measurable impacts, resulting in improved business performance and profitability
SECBE is a ‘not-for-profit’ company limited by guarantee.
- Berkshire – https://constructingexcellenceberkshire.wildapricot.org/
- Croydon – http://croydonconstructingexcellence.co.uk/ –
- Hampshire – http://hampshire.constructingexcellence.org.uk/
- Kent – http://www.kentconstructingexcellence.co.uk/
- London – http://www.londonconstructingexcellence.org.uk/
- Milton Keynes – http://www.mk50.moonfruit.com/
- Oxfordshire – http://www.constructingexcellenceoxford.org/
- Sussex – http://sussex.constructingexcellence.org.uk/