We are evangelical about MMC and the offsite ‘Manufacturing-Led’ construction ‘Platforms’ that form such an integral part of delivering a true MMC solution. Which is why we realised that we needed to clearly define our own P-DfMA approach to MMC. To put it in a nutshell as a systematic formula; easy to understand, easy to benchmark and easy to commission, over and above traditional build method sor purely volumetric ‘one size fits all’ MMC routes.
- It is our mindset, our attitude and our vision.
- It is the partners that we collaborate with, and the offsite construction ‘platforms’ we choose.
- It is the way we design, digitally and fully BIM compliant to create completely bespoke, yet standardised & repeatable buildings.
- It is our ‘assembly’ approach to construction onsite, with core teams of two using one mini-crane.
- It is our focus on health, safety & wellbeing.
- It is our commitment to green technologies & practices.
MFS i-Form Solution™ is about building BETTER, GREENER & SMARTER to deliver unique & sustainable developments for our clients & local communities.
Three Winning Facts:
- Spreading the word: The MFS i-Form Solution™ was trademarked with the aim of raising awareness, enhancing understanding and boosting industry confidence in offsite technologies and a P-DfMA approach to MMC.
- BuildingBetter & Smarter: evidenced by
- 200% quicker build times
- 100%BIM compliance
- Over 90% offsite manufacture
- 100% productivity
- 80% lesslabour
- 20% saving on overall build cost
- Class 2B Disp. Collapse solution
- Pre-formed builders work holes
Highly relevant for medium-high rise
- Greener &Sustainable
- Recycled & natural core materials
- Lower embodied carbon
- Less dust on site
- Zero waste tolandfill
- Teams of two
- Fire resistant 4hrs+
- Excellent thermal & acoustic performance