Chaired by Simon Cross, Director, Mott MacDonald our Performance Measurement Group brings together CE members from all backgrounds to delve into the issues around performance.
This group is currently working on creating an online resource to identify different working groups and the work they do within this area. This will be shared shortly so watch this space.
If you know of any working groups, within Performance Measurement, that we could include in our piece of work, please do get in touch via [email protected].
Aim: Create a hub of excellence enabling members to share best practice, exploit the opportunities of digitalisation and build on our KPI capability.
- The group should be the collator and coordinator of best practice metrics from other group sources
- The group should seek to standardise metrics for use by the sector, giving clarity and roadmap for use
- The group should assist with connecting examples of methodology that deliver improved sector performance, reported through metrics
- The group should use the “framework” membership to bring together common procurement approaches with metrics
- The main gaps we are focussing on are:
- Signposting of who holds what data
- Shift in how and why we measure – measuring outcomes instead of inputs and outputs
- Recognised benefits from measuring – link to the Construction Playbook, CEO and CFO and ESG Investors
Performance Measurement Posts
The Constructing Excellence Performance Measurement Forum is open to all National Members of Constructing Excellence. For more information contact [email protected]