About the Procurement Theme Group
Chaired by Ann Bentley of Rider Levett Bucknall, the Procurement theme group is a community of interest to share ideas and learning, acts as influencer through thought leadership and is a source of guidance and advice to other CE members and wider stakeholders.
- Promote New Models of Construction Procurement (NMCP 3 models)
- How do we procure for whole life value not lowest capital price?
- Support CLC Procuring for Value
- Procuring for social value
Key focus on implementation
- Address mis-match between knowledge and action
- What are the barriers and blockers and how do we get rid of them?
The group is currently focussing on the blockers to procuring for value and potential ways to overcome these. As a cross supply chain group the views and perspectives of all those involved in procurement is critical to ensure a better picture of where value comes from.
In 2020 the group will be looking at how the considerable body of evidence Constructing Excellence holds on new models of procurement and collaborative procurement can be targeted at key decision makers and project sponsors. The group will be creating a targeted campaign to inspire, enable and support behavioural change in the procurement process.
The Constructing Excellence Procurement theme group is open to all National Members of Constructing Excellence. For more information contact email@example.com