Select Project Contractor
Select the contractor for a particular project:
- Check that the terms of the framework agreement meet the need.
- Select the contractor on suitability and performance criteria.
Establish Joint Vision for the Project
Framework officers facilitate the establishment of the joint vision for the project.
- Joint vision means a shared set of values and processes.
- Values are beliefs about how to design, operate and maintain a facility.
Project Success Factors
Focus on the desired outcome from your project.
How will you know whether you have succeeded without a checklist of project success factors?
Project Needs and Objectives
The ALLOCATING PROJECTS stage concludes with a statement of the project needs and objectives. It pulls together:
- the client’s project brief – source project sponsor
- the joint vision of the project team – source project partnering workshops
- the project success factors – source officers’ analysis of past projects.
In essence, this is the briefing for the project team to whom the project has been allocated.
Essential of a brief (Appendix 3) provides a useful checklist to formulate the statement of needs and objectives.