For Kier, ‘People’ forms one of the 5 elements (Processes, People, ProjectExecution, Cash Management, Future of work) of Performance Excellence- a long-term programme at the heart of our business strategy. They are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels able to perform at their best, empowered to achieve their career goals and where efforts are recognised and rewarded.
• Gold Award from The 5% Club, recognising our commitment to development opportunities
• Gold award from the Defence Employer RecognitionScheme for sustained efforts to support employees with a link to the Armed Forces
• The first UK Construction company to achieve the Social Value Quality Mark Level2
• Founding members of the Supply Chain Sustainability School Despite the challenges faced during unprecedented times, we have invested significant time and resource into our People Development and Diversity & Inclusion policies and are offering industry-leading training and development opportunities, benefits and rewards.
Three Winning Facts:
- Industry-leading Family Friendly policies and agile working.
- Making Diversity &Inclusion a priority for an inclusive workplace.
- Supporting personal development and commitments to communities and environment.