We will be announcing our new chairmanship at our next Constructing Excellence Members’ Forum.
The forum will be a chance to refresh what we mean by our core value of collaboration. This will include
- a case study from the innovative Dudley College Advance II integrated project insurance trial project with Louise Lado-Byrnes of IPInitiatives
- an update on the approach to collaborative working from a major client with David Ferroussat at Heathrow
- a look at how groups of people even though highly qualified and experienced can still find that forming collaborative, cohesive working groups difficult with Jackie Casey of Success Train
as well as a chance to delve into questions such as:
- How role for collaboration in delivering the industrial strategy
- What is holding back collaboration and how do we overcome it?
- How do we get more people across the industry to embrace collaboration?
Come along and meet the new leaders of the Constructing Excellence movement!