- This event has passed.
Improving Sustainability through Best Practice
2 October, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am BST
CEEQUAL assists in designing and constructing more sustainable infrastructure projects
CEEQUAL is the international evidence-based sustainability assessment, rating and awards scheme for civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and works in public spaces. CEEQUAL encourages and promotes the attainment of high economic, environmental and social performance in all forms of civil engineering through identifying and applying best practice. It aims to assist clients, designers and contractors to deliver improved sustainability performance and strategy in a project or contract, during specification, design and construction.
Clients/Designers/Contractors benefit from the CEEQUAL scheme as it:
- Stimulates strategic sustainable thinking
- Encourages project improvement and innovation through adoption of best practice
- Publicly demonstrates sustainability achievements with evidence-based certification
- Recognises excellent performance and enhance team spirit
- Influences project outcomes and realise cost savings
CEEQUAL (2018) will continue to raise the standard of sustainability best practice for infrastructure projects with the new updated scheme in early 2019
This seminar will be delivered by Ian Nicholson, Director, CEEQUAL and Infrastructure at BRE Global Ltd
To register for this event please contact Amy Holmes on 0191 5007880 or [email protected]
**Cancellation Notice must be given up to 48 hours prior to the event**