- This event has passed.
ICE Nuclear conference 2015
17 July, 2015
The second ICE Nuclear conference will take place on 17 July 2015 in London, and looks to redefine the role of engineers within the nuclear industry.
By bringing experts from across the industry together with the engineers who actually deliver the infrastructure, the conference aims to:
- Demonstrate how engineers are best placed to guide the industry through a changing landscape
- Provide national and international perspectives covering the latest research and practice – from planning through to delivery
As the UK faces a substantial loss of generating capacity, energy security continues to be pushed to the forefront of the Government and energy industry’s agenda.
Engineers have the ability to act as a bridge between policy, industry and society. As such the ICE Nuclear 2015 conference provides a forum for discussion between all parties and a hub for knowledge transfer.
The programme will:
- Provide comprehensive policy analysis
- Outline investment and funding strategies
- Offer detailed presentations on current national and international projects
- Include dedicated sessions on enhancing skills and guaranteeing health and safety excellence
- Cover the legal and commercial issues of decommissioning contracts
Register before 9 May to take advantage of the reduced registration fee.
ICE Events Team
+44 (0)20 7665 2226