- This event has passed.
Construction Collaborative Working Mentors Q4 Meeting, December 2020
11 December, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm GMT
Collaboration on different stages and areas of built environment as well as use of digital technologies in the process became a crucial part of our future development, social involvement, industry attractiveness, environmental awareness and business accomplishment.
Constructing Excellence & Collaborative Working Mentors invite everyone who is genially passionate about changing the industry for better communication, data sharing and business support inside the construction ecosystem to produce the best outcome for the society today and future generations to come.
Join us in December for discussion on collaborative behaviour and the ways to change the attitude of parties involved as well as digital tools to enhance the influence.
Creating and maintaining the Golden Thread
- Digital Meets Alliancing
- IBA – Intro into the IPI Model of insurance backed alliancing (KT Mentors Coach/Chair)
- MoM – Digital application on the Museum of Making IPI project
- IoTT – Digital application on the Institute of Transformational Technologies IPI project
- Exploration – Q&A to explore the issues, challenges and opportunities of digital alliancing (Tom Oulton Chair Digital Group)
- Digital Guidance
- Housing Working Group guides
Please let us know if you have any questions or topics you might want to discuss prior to the meeting on [email protected]