- This event has passed.
CE Procurement Group meeting – May Online
18 May @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm BST
The Constructing Excellence Procurement Group brings together a highly knowledgeable group of our members who are committed to delivering better procurement and is chaired by Rebecca Rees.
Rebecca is a partner and Head of Public Procurement at the international law firm, Trowers & Hamlins, and is a leading national expert in public procurement law, consistently ranked as among the world’s leading government contracts lawyers.
Agenda for the Meeting:
- 1100 – 1105: Welcome/introduction – Rebecca Rees & Alison Nicholl
- 1105 – 1130: Onerous contract clauses – Marie-Claude Hemming of CECA
- 1130 – 1155: JCT Constructing Excellence Form of Contract: an overview and discussion – led by Nia Stewart of Burges Salmon
- 1155 – 1225: NEC Alliance and FAC-1 forms of contract: an overview and discussion – led by Assad Maqbool of Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- 1225 – 1230: Concluding remarks/date and details of next meeting – Rebecca Rees & Alison Nicholl