From joining the industry from a non-construction related background, Eve has been committed to improving the image and perception both within the sector and outside. Eve is an ambassador for the industry, developing initiatives and strategies from conception to completion gaining traction and creating a platform to allow the voice of the young professionals to be heard.
Eve’s achievements include:
- One of the first construction professionals across the UK to complete the RICS infrastructure pathway to gain chartered status,
- Starting her MBA in 2018 at 27, Eve was one of the youngest MBA student at Teesside University for the Senior Leaders Management Degree,
- 2 year tenure G4C North East Co-Chair
- Secondment to Major Project HS2Phase 1 Routewide Change Management team
- Integral part of Northumbrian Waters AMP6 transition projects winning the CENE Collaboration Award.
- Accredited NEC ECCPM meaning she is duel qualified in both project management and cost management.
Eve is actively involved in supporting the next generation of construction professionals by mentoring within the Career Ready programme, is a supervisor to RICS APC candidates and alongside this line manages a team of graduates and new professionals within Turner & Townsend.