About the Procurement Theme Group
Chaired by Ann Bentley of Rider Levett Bucknall, the Procurement theme group is a community of interest to share ideas and learning, acts as influencer through thought leadership and is a source of guidance and advice to other CE members and wider stakeholders.
- Promote New Models of Construction Procurement (NMCP 3 models)
- How do we procure for whole life value not lowest capital price?
- Support CLC Procuring for Value
- Procuring for social value
Key focus on implementation
- Address mis-match between knowledge and action
- What are the barriers and blockers and how do we get rid of them?
Procurement Posts and Resources
The Constructing Excellence Procurement theme group is open to all National Members of Constructing Excellence. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org