Constructing Excellence is the single organisation charged with driving the change agenda in construction. We exist to improve industry performance in order to produce a better built environment. We are a cross-sector, cross-supply chain, member led organisation operating for the good of industry and its stakeholders.
Download the Constructing Excellence 2017 annual report to read more about our recent work.
- Our strong UK-wide and international brand,
- Our strong heritage in collaborating working and value1, and a track record dating back to the 1990s Latham and Egan reports and our more recent publications Never Waste a Good Crisis and Infrastructure in the New Era,
- Our vision and commitment to demonstrable and sustained improvement in performance
- The wide representation and participation of the whole built environment supply chain and lifecycle within our membership
- The broadly equal mix of leading clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and others
- Our strong connections and influence with Government and other forums
- Our UK-wide geographic coverage – national, regional, local
- Our demographic range from the young generation (G4C) to today’s business leaders
- The highly appropriate nature and content of our work done to date
1. The following bodies merged in 2003 to form Constructing Excellence: Reading Constructing Forum, Design Build Foundation, Construction Best Practice Programme, Movement for Innovation, Local Government Task Force, Rethinking Construction, Be, Constructing Excellence, Construction Clients’ Group↩