The Constructing Excellence Awards ‘recognise the best and inspire the rest’.
Below you will find guidelines and advice for completing a submission for the Constructing Excellence Awards Programme. Please ensure your entry adheres to the guidelines to give you the best chance of success.
Be sure to consider:
- 1-5 high resolution images should be submitted alongside your entry form, as jpeg files.
- Every question on the form must be answered.
- Appendices and information above the specified word limit will not be considered.
- Charts and photos included in the entry form should be embedded where possible (captions are not part of the word count).
- Total submission length – maximum 15 pages.
- Projects must be completed at time of application.
When answering the category questions, think about:
What makes your submission special?
We want to know if you are doing something new or different or doing something common to the industry but better than anyone else. It could be how you manage a specific process or a wide-ranging programme. It doesn’t need to be technologically cutting edge, but it does need to be exemplary.
Can you demonstrate real benefits?
We want data. You needn’t submit all your data, but we need to know that you have changed or achieved something through some measurable information. Did you do it better or with increased satisfaction to your clients? Be sure to demonstrate your impact.
Is it honest?
We are not looking for marketing information. We want real stories which give an honest summary of all the issues that you have overcome to deliver. What lessons were learned?