This continues to be one of the key constraints in the growth of the construction industry. PF2 is being rolled out very slowly, as is the UK government’s guarantee scheme. The theme group chaired by Madoc Batcup of Synaps Partners LLP will build on the approach of the meeting it organised with the Green Investment Bank where members of other theme groups also attended to facilitate the integration of the funding theme with the mainstream activities of members more closely. It will continue to look at new sources of funding for the industry.
Participation in the Constructing Excellence Funding and Finance Theme Group is exclusive to national members. Find out about membership.
- The insurance market has failed to keep pace with the construction sector – it’s time to improve collaboration
6 December, 2016
- New models for our new world order
18 November, 2016
- The Payments Minefield – A review of payment practices within the UK Construction industry
30 June, 2016
- Principles to underpin infrastructure funding and finance
21 December, 2012
- Innovation in infrastructure funding and finance
30 November, 2011
- Infrastructure in the New Era
1 June, 2011
- Improving PFI through collaborative working
31 August, 2003