National membership provides access to the following benefits and more:
- Participation in all national theme groups, currently ten in number;
- Participation in G4C, our young generation network around the country;
- For client members, participation in our Construction Clients’ Group;
- Engagement with your lead region and local best practice Clubs;
- Representation on our members steering group which sets our strategy and governs member benefits;
- Free attendance at our annual conference, three member forums and the annual reception at the Houses of Parliament;
- Free places at all BRE conferences in 2017;
- Receipt of all new publications and access to our library of best practice guidance, toolkits, benchmarking data and KPIs, and case studies to support performance improvement;
- Association with the brand of excellence, collaboration and innovation to support project commissions or bids;
- Influence and thought leadership with government, clients and other sector stakeholders;
- Networking and business development through learning and sharing with like-minded people throughout the movement;
- Individual learning and personal development;
- Regular newsletter updating you on our work and its impact.
A list of current national members of Constructing Excellence can be found here.
Supply Side Membership – Constructing Excellence
|Organisation Type||Number of employees|
|Contractors, Suppliers||1001+||251 – 1000||51-250||11-50||1-10|
|Consultants||501+||101 – 500||26 – 100||11 – 25||1 – 10|
Client Membership – Constructing Excellence including Construction Clients’ Group
|Organisation Type||Industry spend|
|Clients||£501m+||£251m – £500m||£101m – £250m||£51m – £100m||Up to £50m|
Imperial College London
The Estates division provides technical and management support services to the College on masterplanning, design, construction, operation and maintenance of its asset portfolio. We pride ourselves on being an efficient and progressive organisation, continually seeking innovative ways to improve our delivery of projects and management of our campuses. In joining Constructing Excellence and its influential Construction Clients Group, we see an excellent opportunity to learn from other leading sector clients, to share our experience with them, and to contribute positively to the construction industry’s drive towards achieving greater efficiencies and better value for money.
Heathrow joined Constructing Excellence to be seen as an Intelligent Client within the industry. To work with other industry leaders to drive improvements in the construction industry, to share best practice, improve our supply chain knowledge and its performance striving to increase project performance and construction efficiencies.
We value meeting with other industry professional, sharing best practice, being introduced to new supply chain opportunities, contributing to best practice reports, e.g. Infrastructure in the new Era, and benchmarking ourselves with other organisations.
How to Join
Please request more information about joining by filling out the form below: