Why become national members of Constructing Excellence?
- Join us in setting the collaborative standard for tomorrow’s national infrastructure and built environment
- Gain insight by sharing data and knowledge with our leading edge members, setting targets and benchmarking industry performance
- Engage at CEO and Director level across clients and supply side organisations, share learning with other industry leaders, build your capability and deliver exceptional performance
- Work with government and with academia, aligning the future needs of industry with how the sector is regulated and how professionals are educated
- Engage in any of our member theme groups set up by members. Current groups include Asset Management, Digital, Collaborative Working, Funding and Finance, Nuclear, Procurement and Sustainability
- Access a host of other member exclusive benefits such as member-only events, workshops, CEO dinners, KPI and benchmarking tools, case studies, newsletters. Network at national, regional, local club and international levels through access to the wider Constructing Excellence movement.
A list of current national members of Constructing Excellence can be found here.
Supply Side Membership – Constructing Excellence
|Organisation Type||Number of employees|
|Contractors, Suppliers||1001+||251 – 1000||51-250||11-50||1-10|
|Consultants||501+||101 – 500||26 – 100||11 – 25||1 – 10|
Client Membership – Constructing Excellence
|Organisation Type||Industry spend|
|Clients||£501m+||£251m – £500m||£101m – £250m||£51m – £100m||Up to £50m|
How to Join
Please email email@example.com for more information about joining Constructing Excellence