Dr Paul Toyne, current Commissioner at the London Sustainable Development Commission chairs this group.
Quarterly themed meetings provide opportunities for members to share ideas and knowledge on sustainable construction and corporate sustainability, attracting 20-30 individuals from across the supply chain. In 2016 topics discussed included the circular economy, resilience, and how digital delivers sustainability, with guest speakers including Highways England, BRE, Forum for the Future and many others. Topics for 2017 include healthy buildings and wellness.
Participation in the Constructing Excellence Sustainability Theme Group is exclusive to national members. Find out about membership.
- Astins Plasterboard Waste Sustainable Improvement Study
21 March, 2017
- Things we learnt about healthy buildings and wellness
17 February, 2017
- Some quick thoughts on Infrastructure and the Circular Economy
22 November, 2016
- The SME’s Quick Guide to Sustainability
1 May, 2013
- Introductory guide to environmental sustainability
1 March, 2009
- Demonstrations of sustainability in construction
1 February, 2009
- Key issues in Sustainable Construction
22 May, 2008
- Plain English Guide to Sustainable Construction
1 January, 2008
- Introduction to Sustainable Construction
13 February, 2006
- Sustainable Construction Checklist
31 December, 2005