Published 22nd October 2004 by Constructing Excellence
Training is an important aspect of Respect for People and contributes significantly to performance and retention. Recruitment experience has consistently shown that applicants have high expectations of career development when selecting a job or an employer.
This toolkit is adapted from the Construction Industry Training Board grant scheme model. (If you are eligible for CITB-CS grant, it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you use their more detailed version. For more information on CITB-CS grants, contact your local CITB-CS office – refer to Training Plan Help Sheet or www.citb.co.uk for details).
This toolkit provides a good starting point. The questionnaire is an initial audit but subsequently something else should take its place. Good human resources practice requires you to keep and update appropriate records, including consideration of longer-term personal and business development needs.
- Company Project Questionnaire
- Skill Summary – Administrator
- Skill Summary – Plant Operator
- Skill Summary – Technical, Supervisor, Management
- Skills Summary – Operative & Craft
- Training Needs Q-aire – Administrator
- Training Needs Q-aire – Operative and Craft
- Training Needs Q-aire – Technical, Supervisor, Management
- Training Needs Q-aire Plan Operator
- Training Plan
Filed in: Respect for People