Constructing Excellence East of England awards celebrate the projects and companies that deliver high performance in the sector. Winners from the regional awards will go forward to the National Constructing Excellence Awards.
Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday 12th May
Submissions should relate to work primarily carried out during 2016, or for an example of organisational change where the majority of effort/impact took place in the calendar year 2016. Submissions must relate to activities in the East of England:
- Organisations and projects in Norfolk should enter via CE Norfolk Club
- For organisations located elsewhere in the East of England (i.e. Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk) please enter by Friday 12th May 2017
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 03330 430 643 if you have any questions.
How to enter
- Download the entry form for your chosen category. The entry criteria for each category can be found on the individual entry forms.
- Entries should be emailed to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Friday 12th May
- Judges will only score entries which are made on the official entry form.
- Ensure you read all the guidance notes, category criteria and instructions on how to enter before completing the entry form. Any applications not meeting these requirements will not be considered by the judges.
- Any organisation or project team submitting an entry for more than one category is welcome to do so providing each entry is presented as an individual submission using the appropriate application form.
- Contact details are required for the applicant, client and any other organisation that should be recognised in relation to the award.
- Print quality logos (.eps files) are required for the applicant, client and any other organisation that should be recognised in relation to the award. It is important that current logos are supplied in this format with the submission as they will be etched onto the glass trophy presented to the winners.
- Information provided outside the specified word limits will not be taken into consideration.
- Appendices will not be taken into consideration. Supporting images, graphs, tables etc should be embedded within the document. Within reason, captions can be included in addition to stipulated word count. Short videos will be accepted.
- In addition, you should provide up to 5 high resolution photos, as individual files, to support your application. These are needed for publicity purposes. Photos should be of all aspects of the project or process including people and saved in high resolution jpeg format. These will not form part of your submission for review by the judges.
- Entries will be judged by key Constructing Excellence stakeholders in the East of England region, the winners will be awarded at a lunch to take place in June 2017.
Your entry should consist of:
1. Completed entry form – this is the only document used in the first stage of the judging process.
2. Logos for all key parties that should be recognised in connection with any award (original .eps files for print)
3. High resolution images (print quality) – up to 5 photos. Logos and images are used for publicity purposes.